Handcross Primary School
Safe, Happy and Aiming High
Headteacher: Mrs Sharon Bondonno
Aims of the School
At Handcross Primary School, every child is special
- To provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment where all children are valued, respected, listened to and have a sense of belonging.
- To create a trusting atmosphere where children develop confidence, independence and a positive attitude to learning and life.
- To have high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge every child to learn and think independently.
- To develop excellent relationships between home, school and other agencies to support and benefit the children and the whole school community.
- To plan creative, exciting, well- resourced and memorable lessons, based on our knowledge of how children learn.
- To accurately assess pupils so that the teaching is differentiated and interventions have a direct impact on the children's learning.
- To provide children with the skills to talk about progress towards their targets and for their achievements to be celebrated.
- To prepare children socially, emotionally and educationally to become well rounded members of society, who can make a positive contribution to life in modern Britain.
Copyright © 2019 Handcross Primary School