"Teddies" Extended Services
The Breakfast Club operates on school premises in a safe environment, led by Mrs Cribb. She is supported by other Teaching Assistants to ensure that the children have the best start to the day.
The Breakfast Club offers:
- Stimulating breakfast to fuel their energy for the day.
- Breakfast choices:
- Variety of Cereals – Cornflakes, Cheerios, Rice Krispies and Weetabix
- Variety of Drinks – water and no added sugar fruit juice
- Variety of Breads – pancakes, crumpets and toast with choice of spreads
- Appropriately trained and friendly staff.
- Suitable Play activities to ensure a happy sociable start to the day.
The Breakfast Club Summary
||7.45am – 8.45am
||£4.00 per child (per session), £3.20 for siblings
||Through Hall door
- Breakfast is served at 8am. Children must arrive before 8.20am if they wish to have breakfast.
- Children will participate in a range of activities which will encourage social skills, confidence and fun.
- Infants will be escorted to their class ready to start for 8.45am. Juniors will walk from the hall to their classes independently.
Teddies After School Club
Our Extended Services include an After School Club. The after school club is open to all children attending Handcross Primary School on a first come, first served basis. The club will operate on school premises in a safe environment, led by teaching assistants who will ensure the children receive safe, enjoyable after school care.
The After School Club will offer:
- A snack of toasted crumpets (or similar) and a drink.
- A variety of free play and structured play with a broad range of activities and freedom for children to choose the activity.
- Friendly appropriately trained Staff to ensure a happy, caring end to the day
After School Club Summary
||3.15pm – 5.15pm
||£5.00 per child (per session),£4.00 for siblings
- At the end of the school day, your child will be collected from their class or at the end of their school activity club by an after school club assistant.
- Your child will have the chance to relax and participate in a range of activities which will encourage social skills, confidence, fun and creativity.
- Each child will be provided with a snack and a sugar free drink.
- Parents/Carers must contact the school if they are aware that they will be late to collect their child. Please contact the extended services team on 07756 553477.
Download the full Terms & Conditions and Registration Form for Breakfast Club & Teddies After School Club.